Wednesday 4 November 2009

EXPANDED SALE!!!


I have decided to include all available work in my little sale. That is a nearly 50% discount (depending on exchange rate, etc.) on all available work. Paintings with galleries, in exhibitions, etc. are not included, and SHIPPING AND FRAMING are NOT INCLUDED as well at this price.


This is only until December 15, at that time all work will revert to retail price. As I said previously, "sometimes we have to reach out and ask for help in order to keep moving ahead, in order to pay old debts.....this time, I'm asking for help for both reasons! That's the thing about abing an artist; it's continually humbling. I have expenses left over from my last museum exhibition, and want to start working on my newest project - Morocco...."

No comments:

Post a Comment